My girls love pizza but sometimes I just get sick of the same old stuff. This was a perfect twist on pizza that not only left my kids happy but left my husband and I happy too. Don't forget to dip it in the pizza sauce!
Easy Pizza Quesadillas
Also seen on Six Sisters Stuff
Ingredients8 flour tortilla
8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
6 ounces pepperoni ( sliced )
16 ounces pizza sauce
1. Heat a medium skillet over medium heat and fry the pepperoni until crisp - transfer to a paper towelto drain
2. Brush each tortilla with a thin layer of pizza sauce. You want this layer to be very thin!
3. Spinkle cheese on top of the sauce on the bottom tortilla. Top with other toppings if desired. Sprinkle another layer of cheese and place the other tortilla on top- sauce side down
4. Preheat a greased skillet over medium heat.
5. Gently place quesadilla in the pan and cook for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, until cheese is melted and tortillas are crispy
6. Slice into quarters and serve with a bowl of warm pizza sauce