My family loves Tator Tot Casserole, so when I ran across The Duggar's recipe on the website, I had to try it. The thing is, I remembered Tator Tot Casserole having green beans in it AND, I wanted to have freezer version of it. So this is my adaptation of it
Freezer Tator Tot Casserole
Also seen on Prairie Scraps
Ingredients3 pounds 93% lean ground turkey ( or beef )
5 Can (12 oz) green beans ( drained or 5- 6 cups frozen green beans )
2 Can (12 oz) cream of mushroom soup
2 Can (12 oz) cream of chicken soup
2 Can (14 oz) evaporated milk
1. Brown and season meat. Drain. Cool and put in marked gallon bags.
2. Divide 5 cans (or 5 cups)of beans between the two bags.
3. Mix 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, 1 can cream of chicken soup and 1 can of evaporated milk.
4. Pour mixture over ingredients and mix together.
5. Freeze on a flat sheet for use later.
2.Grease 9x13 pan. Pour mix into pan and spread out. Top with tator tots. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
For Cooking Day:2 pounds tater-tots, frozen ( for each meal )
8From Prairie Scraps
Adapted from The Duggar's Recipe