These giant cinnamon rolls are the hit at every function! Super easy and quick requiring only 1 rise.
Giant Fluffy Cinnamon Rolls
Also seen on Feeding My Giant
Ingredients3 cups milk
1/3 cup butter ( shortening or oil )
1/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons active dry yeast
2 teaspoons salt
3 eggs ( beaten )
8 cups flour ( 8-9 cups, seperated )
1/2 cup butter ( softened )
3 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup sugar
8 ounces cinnamon chips ( mini cinnamon chips )
Directions1. Place milk, butter and sugar in saucepan. Warm on stove over medium heat until butter is melted, stirring frequently. Do not scald the milk.
2. Place mixture in stand mixer and add 4 cups of flour, using dough hook. Combine yeast until well incorporated.
3. Turn off the mixer and add salt, beaten eggs and remaining 4 cups of flour. Turn mixer back on and add flour until the dough leaves the sides of the bowl.
4. Knead with dough hook for 5-7 minutes.
5. Clean the surface where you will roll out the dough and spray with cooking spray. Place dough on surface and roll out to be approximately 28x15. (You may also want to spray your rolling pin with cooking spray to keep from sticking).
6. Spread melted butter consistently over the dough. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon and sugar. Spread the mini cinnamon chips over the dough and lightly press them into the dough.
7. Roll the spread into a long tube and cut into rolls 1 1/2” apart. Place rolls in greased 9x13 pans.
8. Cover and let rise until double in size.
9. Bake at 350 degrees for 11-13 minutes depending on your oven. Let cool slightly and frost with your favorite frosting.