This Spicy Spinach Dip is easy, cheesy, creamy, and it even has a little kick to it! I love that you can control how spicy you want it to be, and it's made using your crockot and/or microwave! This dip tastes wonderful with Wheatables, Club Crackers, or even taste great on your favorite wrap! It is best when served warm.
Spicy Spinach Dip
Also seen on Small Town Life
Ingredients10 ounces frozen spinach ( chopped, thawed and drained )
16 ounces cream cheese ( softened )
1 Can (4 oz) green chiles ( chopped )
2 cups italian cheese ( shredded )
3/4 cup pickled jalapeno ( 10 slices, chopped, add more if you want it spicier )
2 tablespoons pickled jalapeno juice ( add more if you wish )
1. Drain thawed spinach by wrapping up in a dish towel and squeezing all of the liquid out.
2. Put everything into a greased crockpot, and turn on high, stirring frequently.
3. Once everything is melted together, turn the crockpot on low.
1. Drain thawed spinach as stated above.
2. Place all ingredients into a large microwave safe bowl, and microwave for 1 min.
3. Take out and stir, and mircrowave for another 30-45 seconds.
4. From here you can serve it as is, or you can put it into a crockpot on low to keep warm.